Policy and Procedures:
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy.
Good Ground Yoga is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment to our beloved yoga community. We believe yoga is a safe and wonderful way to stay healthy. We hope that you will continue your yoga practice with us, keeping our yoga community thriving and strong.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Keep our community safe.
2. SURFACES: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class.
3. PROPS: All community props are off limits until further notice. Students are required to bring a mat, blanket, 2 blocks, and strap to class with them. Props are available at the studio for purchase.
4. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are to be processed on line prior to arriving. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. No “walk ins” will be permitted.
5. SIZE OF IN PERSON CLASSES: Classes size is limited to 6 students. Given the small class size there is a 48 hour cancelation policy. No shows will be charged full price.
6. PPE: Masks are required to be worn upon arrival, in the studio and upon entering. Once you are situated on your yoga mat in the yoga room you are allowed to remove your masks. Masks are not required to be worn during yoga class.
7. ENTERING AND LEAVING: Please arrive for no earlier than 10 minutes before class. Check in will now be done outside the studio on the deck. To practice social distancing and keep our studio safe, students will wait outside on the deck 6 feet apart until time to enter the studio for class to begin. Right before the start of class students will have their temperature taken, answer a brief health questionnaire, sanitize their hands and then enter the studio one a time to their appointed spot in the yoga room. Once they set up their mat students are free to remove their mask. At the end of class students will leave the studio one at a time as directed by the instructor.
8. PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6-8 feet apart. Students will line up the upper left corner of their mat with the L shape tape.
9. OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES: Students are required to wear face coverings when arriving and leaving classes held outdoors. Face coverings can be removed once the students are on their mat. Mats must be placed at east 6-8 feet apart. Students are required to bring their own yoga mats and props to all outdoor classes. Students are required to practice social distancing.
10. LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Good Ground Yoga is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio.
11. REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. Class packages, workshop and trainings cannot be transferred or shared. Cancellations may be applied to future classes and workshops.
12. LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY.
Thanks for submitting your signed Waiver and COVID 19 Guidelines!